Thursday, January 20, 2011

Long Day!!

It's 10:30 and it feels like this day has been two days long. Again, no breakfast. I did eat a healthy lunch though and a so so dinner of rotisserie chicken and vegetables. I'm really tired of thinking about it. I want to get up and cook and eat like normal, not well, how many calories is this, how much fat is this. It takes a lot of money to clean your cabinets out of processed foods and such. I am replacing it with healthier foods when I go to the store. I need to buy whole wheat flour, grains, and more vegetables. Really I should have a generic list of things I should buy and have weekly, like fruit, vegetables, and such. I think another change that would help me tremendously is my sleeping habits. I stay up WAY too late, but with school and the extremely hard classes, I am studying constantly. I didn't even take summer off, went straight through. Like for instance, I have 7 chapters due and a 5 page report in ONE class in 4 days and we were only given the assignment yesterday. I can handle it, but the staying up late isn't helping my appetite. I find that I am still up 8 to 9 hours minimum after eating supper. My body thinks it's time for another meal. If I could get into the habit of going to  bed around 11:00 at the latest, then I wouldn't have to deal with hunger pains and would benefit from getting much needed sleep. This is new and isn't new to me. I know enough to make it work, but MAKING it work is the problem. I found out yesterday in class that next quarter would be intense. I want to lose and really work on my excersise regiment so I can be in tip top shape. I can do this, no one but me can do this and I will be victorious! Good night..'til tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment